bits of fluff
- climbing on top of moving boxes
- playing with the vacuum until you accidentally turn it on, and then running away in terror
- smacking the cat
- kissing the cat
- chasing the cat
- banging on keyboards
- knocking things off the table
- throwing things from around the house into the trash can
- belly buttons
- pulling all your pants out of the drawer and throwing them all over your room
- the remote control
- eating bits of cat fluff
- a two-week-old cheerio from under the couch
Inspired by this post on Barefoot Foodie:
The people in my head: Anne Shirley, Jane Eyre, Chuck Bass, Tom Robbins, Nigella Lawson
So, uh, yeah. It’s been two weeks? Huh. How’d that happen?
Aaaaannd that’s it. Life’s been crazy, I’ve still been sick, work has been ridiculous, etc, etc. Having a baby with insomnia makes everything pretty hazy. The nightly 3AM BABY PARTY TIME is losing its charm.
The baby got his first haircut and we had an awesome birthday party in the park for him and Cris and I decided we’re going to move soon and I’ve finally figured out what I’m going to do when I grow up. I want to blog about all this stuff. One day? Maybe?
But man, I’m tired.
- bake brownies
- eat a buffalo chicken sandwich
- laugh at the people taking the stairs instead of the elevator
- decide to sleep in instead of work out in the morning—every morning
- finish the plate of homemade cookies from my mom so they don’t go bad
- look up whoopie pie recipes online
- eat approximately 1 lb of cheese while waiting for my otherwise healthy dinner to finish cooking
- conclude that since a slice of avocado is good for you, eating a whole avocado must be amazing for you
- eschew healthy packed lunch in favor of two slices of cake from a work meeting
- eat a gross candy bar from a kid’s fundraiser because IT’S FOR THE KIDS.
- Meg and Charles Wallace Murray, A Wrinkle in Time
- Kara Thrace, Battlestar Galactica
- Angela Chase, My So-Called Life
- Matilda, Matilda
- Lorelei Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
- Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables
- Joel and Clementine, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Kat Stratford, 10 Things I Hate About You
- Leeloo, The Fifth Element
- Sara Crewe, A Little Princess